Modern Sporting Rifle
The history of American hunting rifles goes back 100s of years and throughout those years; our hunting rifles have been close relatives of the common military rifle. Our military puts their rifles through their paces and proves beyond a reasonable doubt what rifles are truly the best in durability and reliability. This not only applies to AR style rifles, but also to the scope that compliments them. The U.S. Military has chosen U.S. Optics as their preferred choice in optics because they have proven time and again that U.S. Optics scopes can hold up to the brutality of war while still offering the best in accuracy, clarity, and durability.
The new B-Series of optics are the most feature packed optics on the market. While the B-10 retains the the popular 1.8-10x magnification range today’s professionals are asking for, the similarities stop there. These new optics now have locking elevation and windage knobs, EK2 stop, revolution counter, tool-less elevation zero and a single button illumination control which has been integrated into the parallax adjustment knob. All this and still the same durability, reliability and performance we’re known for.
*Additional $300.00 for Horus Vision Reticles
GAP MIL Scale
Designed in conjunction with George from GA Precision, this MIL based reticle offers full MIL as well as ½MIL increments. A total of 9 MIL’s from the center down on the vertical axis, and 4 MIL’s left and right of center on the horizontal axis.
MOA Scale Type 1
This reticle was designed to be a simple MOA reticle that allows for precise hold over shots and ranging. Each hash mark is 2 MOA with numbering every 10 MOA for reference. A total of 40 MOA on the vertical axis below the center, and a total of 30 MOA on each side of center on the horizontal axis.
Horus Vision H425 Reticle
The Horus Vision H425 is designed for ease of use to meet the needs of the hunter and marksman. As part of the MR-10 series of rifle scopes the H425 reticle includes an inverted “L” range finder in the lower left quadrant that is calibrated in shooters minute of angle (SMOA) or inch per hundred yards (IPHY) for quick and precise calculation of range and distances. The H425 grid has 8 horizontal stadia lines which represent 8 Mils of elevation hold. The grid lines allow the shooter to correct for elevation and windage without turning knobs or counting clicks. The smaller, secondary horizontal lines allow for precise elevation holds with standard spacing between each secondary horizontal line set at 1 mil to compensate for wind, drift, speed of target, etc.
- Magnification: 1.8-10x
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2mm
- Diopter: +2 to -3
- Parallax Adjustment: 30yds to ∞
- Field of View @ 1.8x: 36’ @ 100 yards
- Field of View @ 10x: 11.3’ @ 100 yards
- Eye Relief: 3.25” / 8.9cm
- Objective Lens Housing Diameter: 2” / 50.80mm
- Tube Diameter: 1.33” / 34mm
- Overall Length: 12.98” / 329.6 mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 1.65” / 42mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 1.40” / 35mm
- Weight: 29.3oz / 0.822kg
- Illumination: Red
- Battery: Lithium Coin, CR2032
- Battery Runtime: Up to 8,000 Hours
- Material: Aluminum, 6061-T6
- Finish Color: Matte Black
B-10 MIL Specifications
- Elevation Knob: 1/10 MIL EREK 2
- Total Elevation Travel: 48 MILS
- Windage Knob: US#5, 1/10 MIL
- Windage Adjustment Range: 5L / 5R (once limiter is set)
- Reticle: MIL Scale GAP, First Focal Plane
B-10 MOA Specifications
- Elevation Knob: ¼ IPHY EREK 2
- Total Elevation Travel: 165+ IPHY
- Windage Knob: US#5, ¼ IPHY
- Windage Adjustment Range: 17L / 17R
- Reticle: MOA Scale Type 1, First Focal Plane